Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Roseville Office
First, Roseville Family Dental Center is honored you would consider using our services for your dental needs. We are dedicated to do everything in our power to help you restore and maintain your dental health along with achieving and maintaining your vibrant smile.
Our family oriented dentistry staff in Roseville are dedicated to making your dental visits comfortable and pleasant. Dr. Kaur and her friendly team are here to welcome new patients and listen and provide the dental care you need. We understand many people are anxious, or feel embarrassed, so they sometimes avoid visiting a dentist. We strive to help you resolve any pre-existing issues you may have with dentists in general and have several strategies to help you overcome your fears. Our mission is solution oriented . If your teeth embarrass you, or are causing pain, you can count on us to help you overcome your concerns with empathy. We guarantee that you will leave each appointment with us here at Roseville Family Dental Center feeling confident in the options that you have for your teeth and a healthy dental future.
During your first visit you will:
- Have a complete series of x-rays taken, if necessary.
- Complete a comprehensive evaluation. This includes, but is not restricted to, your teeth, smile, soft tissues, muscles, gums and TMJ.
- Receive an oral cancer screening.
- Receive guidance for your individual dental needs aided with images and x-rays of specific teeth.
- Receive a computer generated treatment outline with the variety of options recommended for you along with estimated costs.
- Discuss your insurance plan. We will help you estimate your benefits and we file all your claims.
We have plenty of available appointments and we can guarantee that you will begin treatment within a couple of days.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.