With various options to choose from, finding the best cosmetic dental procedures to benefit your smile can prove to be difficult. From veneers and teeth whitening to dental implants, cosmetic dentistry can turn your smile from tired and worn to beautiful. Find out more about cosmetic dentistry and what it can do for you with Dr. Rupi Kaur at Roseville Family Dental Center in Roseville, CA.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on enhancing the aesthetic appearance of the teeth. A cosmetic dentist has extensive training and ongoing education in this field and is certified to perform these procedures.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures offered in Roseville, CA
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a fast, easy way to give your smile a boost, The process takes only about an hour and takes place in your dentist’s office.
- Veneers: Dental veneers cover a tooth to give it a new appearance. The process requires the help of a dental laboratory, who customizes each veneer individually.
- Dental Bonding and Contouring: During a bonding procedure, dentists use a composite material molded directly onto the teeth to correct problems like chips or cracks. They will then use contouring — to reshape the bonded tooth — to complete the procedure.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace a missing tooth to make chewing, eating, and speaking easier and more enjoyable. Unlike traditional bridges or dentures, implants are a permanent and nonremovable tooth replacement solution.
- Bridges and Crowns: Dental bridges replace a missing tooth by spanning its gap and attaching to the healthy teeth that surround it. A crown fits over a tooth to stabilize, strengthen, or change a tooth’s appearance. Both options are made from porcelain and fit seamlessly into your smile.
For more information on cosmetic dentistry in the Roseville, CA area, please contact Dr. Rupi Kaur at Roseville Family Dental Center. Call (916) 773-4343 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Kaur today!