How porcelain veneers from your cosmetic dentist in Roseville, CA, can enhance your smile
Do you ever wish that you had a new smile? If so, you need to learn about porcelain veneers. One of the most versatile cosmetic dental procedures available today, veneers can change the size, shape, color, and other issues that you have with your teeth. Here at Roseville Family Dental Care in Roseville, CA, Dr. Rupi Kaur offers porcelain veneers that can enhance your smile.
What veneers can do for you
Veneers are thin laminates of exquisite porcelain that are cemented on to the front surfaces of your teeth. Veneer treatment is conservative, for your cosmetic dentist removes little-to-no tooth structure, just enough to accommodate the thickness of the veneers.
Conservation of tooth structure is only one reason why you should choose veneers to improve your smile. Consider that porcelain veneers offer:
- Natural beauty, because porcelain is light-reflective just like natural tooth enamel, and closely resembles natural tooth enamel; this means your porcelain veneers will look beautiful, without being obvious.
- Quick results, because you can have a completely new, improved smile in as little as two to three appointments; this means you can have an outstanding smile just in time for a special event coming up where you want to look your best.
- Long-lasting beauty, because porcelain resists staining; this means your new veneers will stay looking spectacular for years to come.
Porcelain veneers are the perfect choice to change aspects you don’t like about your smile. They can hide both minor and major damage like this:
- Broken tooth structure due to trauma
- Cracks or fracture lines due to wear-and-tear
- Chips and tooth wear from aging
- Discolorations or blotchy enamel from genetics
- Stains, yellowing, or dullness from lifestyle habits
You can even cosmetically hide some tooth alignment problems like tooth overlap or tooth rotation. You may also be able to close up small gaps between your teeth with veneers. Your cosmetic dentist will discuss whether veneers are the right option for you or whether orthodontic treatment would be a better choice.
Interested? Give us a call
To learn more about porcelain veneer treatment and what it can do for you, call Dr. Rupi Kaur of Roseville Family Dental Care in Roseville, CA, today at (916) 773-4343.